Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh RIGHT! Assignments


So, Cho- you are in charge of wrangling up something that will look good on a tee shirt and collecting info on good styles, companies, etc. and check out the local library and look for resources. Also see if we have the option of local chick suppliers.

JFeather - You shall scour the internets and link away to excellent info on all things chick. And maybe ask that delightful artist we mentioned to see if she will let us use an image of her chicken portrait

Moi? I will sit on my wide duff and eat bon bons (locally grown bon bons, of course) and I will be coming up with something that looks like a chicken farmers annual calendar or some guidance for our activities.

Go forth and read.

2 comments:

becca said...

ooooh riiiighht, homework!
Um, I just read this, may I please have an extension?

Elsie said...

'Til Saturday, missy! Or your grade goes down. Or something.