Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chicken Non Sequitors

Hey Elsie, Cho-girl......Did I mention I'm a blogging virgin? That might explain why its taken me three weeks to post something, plus my congenital inability to remember more than 32% of my adventures from any previous day. Okay. Right. Links. I'm on it starting now. Great picture by the way. My God, is she tending the chickens in silk tafetta, or do my eyes deceive me? Who's got an apron? I'm sending a link to this site to my good friend Patty who has recently gathered a flock of her own. She's only lost one so far. Bad dog! They only saw a lot of disconnected white feathers at first, but in the course of a day noticed a lone claw sticking up out of the nicely tilled garden soil like an inexpertly trimmed bonsai tree. Good dog! She's not really into eating them apparently, just burying them. I wish we could get Carol Burnett to join up. Don't you think she'd be fun to talk chicken with?

Okay. Popped that cherry. Gotta go find some links........

1 comment:

Elsie said...

32%? Dang. You got me WAAAAY beat. I figure if I remember how to get home on any given day I have accomplished something.