Thursday, March 20, 2008

Isn't it Intersting....

Ever notice that sometimes when you start down the trail of something, perhaps an idea that is just a tad on the idealistic and maybe even a little crazy, you find a whole host of other hoodlums are already ahead of you. WAY ahead of you. And you keep bumping into more and more people on that trail. Or people who know people who are on the trail. Or people who have walked that trail in the past and can tell you all about the rocks and rough patches as well as the remarkable vistas that you never imagined from your position there at the beginning - the place where someone has put a sign that says "Start Here - Welcome!"

I was reading the newsletter from my high school alma mater and what do you know. They have chickens there at the school. Wish the article was on line so that I could link to it. This chicken thing is PERVASIVE people. I thought I was on the cusp, but now that we have been talking, there are so many that are so far down the trail....I feel like a late comer, but I plan on running to catch up... After a little discussion of the bumps in the road and the vistas to come. Somehow I imagine the vistas include pancakes.

No comments: